Top Review by diner524
Loved these wings!!! I am not a huge fan of buffalo wings, usually too spicy for me, but these were perfect heat level for me and DS's girlfriend!! Made these as written for our Super Bowl Appetizer lunch, but didn't use the optional veggies, as I made a mascarpone chive dip with veggies. This is a definite repeat for our house!!!
- 1133.98 g chicken wings
- 118.29 ml Frank's red hot sauce (or 3/4 cup Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce)
- 78.07 ml butter, melted (if NOT using Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce)
- 3 celery ribs, sliced in lengths as for dipping (optional)
- 1 cucumber, sliced (optional)
- 118.29 ml blue cheese, dip (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- If Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce is not available, mix together the Frank's Red Hot Sauce with the butter.
- Bake wings in foil-lined pan at 500°F on lowest oven rack for 20 to 25 minutes until crispy, turning once. ALTERNATIVELY: Deep-fry at 375°F for 10 minutes; OR broil 6-inches from heat 15 to 20 minutes, turning once; OR grill over medium heat 20 to 25 minutes turning often.
- Toss wings in Buffalo Wings Sauce to coat.
- Serve with blue cheese dip and/or cucumber slices and/or celery slices if desired.