1/6 Photos of Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Wings
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 lbs chicken wings
- 1/2 cup Frank's red hot sauce (or 3/4 cup Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted (if NOT using Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce)
- 3 celery ribs, sliced in lengths as for dipping (optional)
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced (optional)
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, dip (optional)
- 1If Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce is not available, mix together the Frank's Red Hot Sauce with the butter.
- 2Bake wings in foil-lined pan at 500°F on lowest oven rack for 20 to 25 minutes until crispy, turning once. ALTERNATIVELY: Deep-fry at 375°F for 10 minutes; OR broil 6-inches from heat 15 to 20 minutes, turning once; OR grill over medium heat 20 to 25 minutes turning often.
- 3Toss wings in Buffalo Wings Sauce to coat.
- 4Serve with blue cheese dip and/or cucumber slices and/or celery slices if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.3
- Calories from Fat 364
- Total Fat 40.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 172.7 mg
- Sodium 724.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 34.8 g