- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese or 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup frank's redhot original cayenne pepper sauce or 1⁄2 cup frank's redhot buffalo wing sauce
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese or 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 (12 1/2 ounce) cansswanson white premium chunk chicken breast in water, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- HEAT oven to 350°F Place cream cheese into deep baking dish. Stir until smooth.
- MIX in salad dressing, Frank's RedHot Sauce and cheese. Stir in chicken.
- BAKE 20 minute or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers or vegetables.