Recipe by kborchert
A great compliment to any party. Great with vegetables or your favorite crackers. Recipe taken from Frank's Redhot website: www.franksredhot.com
Top Review by mhogan6
One of my all time favorite appetizer recipes. So easy to make! Where the recipe provides options, I use the buffalo sauce (vs cayenne pepper sauce) and mozzarella cheese (vs. bleu cheese). I also serve with Tostitos Scoops because regular tortilla chips may break under this heavy dip. So so so good!!!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup bleu cheese salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup frank's redhot buffalo wing sauce or 1⁄2 cup frank's redhot original cayenne pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese (about 2 ounces) or 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 2 (9 3/4 ounce) cansswanson premium white chicken meat packed in water, drained
- assorted fresh vegetables or cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Stir the cream cheese in a 9 inches deep dish pie plate with a fork or wish until smooth. Stir in dressing, wing sauce and blue cheese. Stir in chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbly. Stir before serving. Serve with vegetables and crackers for dipping.