Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A great compliment to any party. Great with vegetables or your favorite crackers. Recipe taken from Frank's Redhot website: www.franksredhot.com
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup bleu cheese salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup frank's redhot buffalo wing sauce or 1⁄2 cup frank's redhot original cayenne pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese (about 2 ounces) or 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 2 (9 3/4 ounce) cansswanson premium white chicken meat packed in water, drained
- assorted fresh vegetables or cracker
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Stir the cream cheese in a 9 inches deep dish pie plate with a fork or wish until smooth. Stir in dressing, wing sauce and blue cheese. Stir in chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbly. Stir before serving. Serve with vegetables and crackers for dipping.
One of my all time favorite appetizer recipes. So easy to make! Where the recipe provides options, I use the buffalo sauce (vs cayenne pepper sauce) and mozzarella cheese (vs. bleu cheese). I also serve with Tostitos Scoops because regular tortilla chips may break under this heavy dip. So so so good!!!
I cooked and shredded boneless skinless chicken breasts (2 cups) instead of using canned chicken. Other than that, though, I didn't change a thing. I wish I could say the husband and I shared this with a whole bunch of friends yesterday, but I can't. We ate almost the entire thing ourselves. Ooops. :)
Made this for a fantasy football draft party and it went over very well. Delicious and very easy to make!