Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A great compliment to any party. Great with vegetables or your favorite crackers. Recipe taken from Frank's Redhot website: www.franksredhot.com
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup bleu cheese salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup frank's redhot buffalo wing sauce or 1⁄2 cup frank's redhot original cayenne pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese (about 2 ounces) or 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 2 (9 3/4 ounce) cansswanson premium white chicken meat packed in water, drained
- assorted fresh vegetables or cracker
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Stir the cream cheese in a 9 inches deep dish pie plate with a fork or wish until smooth. Stir in dressing, wing sauce and blue cheese. Stir in chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbly. Stir before serving. Serve with vegetables and crackers for dipping.
Best buffalo chicken dip I have ever had and is so easy to make!
I cooked and shredded boneless skinless chicken breasts (2 cups) instead of using canned chicken. Other than that, though, I didn't change a thing. I wish I could say the husband and I shared this with a whole bunch of friends yesterday, but I can't. We ate almost the entire thing ourselves. Ooops. :)
Made with the original Franks Hot Sauce, this is the only Buffalo Chicken Dip I've every really liked. And it's so easy! I enjoy it with tortilla chips or celery sticks, but to step up the presentation for a more formal affair you can use the completed dip to fill mini fillo pastry shells (then bake the filled shells as directed). Thanks for posting!