1/1 Photo of Franks in Blanks (Blankets)or Hot Dog Puffs
I can't believe this is nowhere to be found on this website as this is so incredibly delicious; I can't be the only one making this can I? By the way I don't know the actual sizes of the hot dogs or puff pastry but this recipe is for one package each.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay a square of pastry dough down and coat with mayo, mustard, and garlic powder mixture.
- 2Wrap around cooked hot dog (hot dog will stick out just a little at both ends).
- 3With fingers or pastry brush coat the dough with raw egg white. You may sprinkle the dough with sesame seeds at this point.
- 4Bake in a 350°F oven for about 30 minutes or until the dough is nicely browned.
- 5Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Franks in Blanks (Blankets)or Hot Dog Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (838 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.3
- Calories from Fat 302
- Total Fat 33.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 34.3 mg
- Sodium 832.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 9.3 g