- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen asparagus, cooked as directed or 1 1⁄2-2 lbs fresh cooked asparagus
- 1 lb skinless frank
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups soft breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 3 -4 tablespoons melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange cooked asparagus and franks in a shallow buttered baking dish.
- Combine soup and milk; spoon over asparagus and franks.
- Combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and seasonings; sprinkle over cheese sauce.
- Drizzle melted butter over crumbs and bake in 425 degree oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and browned.