Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Hot or cold dip that really gives the taste of authentic Buffalo wings
- 8 ounces Franks chicken wing sauce
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces ranch salad dressing or 8 ounces blue cheese dressing (or combination of both)
- 2 -4 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 2 -3 cups shredded cheddar cheese, to taste
- Mix all ingredients together.
- You can eat this cold, as is-- or heat it up.
- To heat: Bake in casserole dish at about 350 degrees for about 30-40 minutes until everything melts together.
- Serve with crackers, tortilla chips or bagel chips.
I'm giving this 5 stars because I loved the flavor combination though I changed some of it. I used the Cream Cheese, a Buffalo Wing sauce, & Ranch Dressing. I didn't add the chicken or cheese. I made crispy baked wings and used this for a dipping sauce. It was very good. I will be doing this again.
This is the best dip! My family will devour it when I make it! Made it with blue cheese and ranch mixed and it was great! Thanks karencooks1 for a recipe I will make again and again!
THIS DIP IS AWESOME!!!!I actually came on line to make sure this was on recipezaar.com... this recipe is close enough, I use blue cheese dressing only and mozzarella cheese, and serve with tortilla chips. A friend in Chicago gave it to me and now there is a cult started out here in California over the dip. Enjoy!