1/1 Photo of Frank's Cheesy Garlic Bread
Chef #713236's Note:
A great compliment to any italian or cajun dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Combine cheeder cheese, parmesan, parsley, green onion.
- 3Melt 1 stick butter in large frying pan.
- 4Make a paste with dry garlic powder & add to butter.
- 5Slice loaf of french bread into 4ths.
- 6Add 1/2 loaf to butter with cut side down.
- 7Let butter soak in and brush bottom of loaf with butter from pan.
- 8Repeat with other half loaf.
- 9Put bread on a baking sheet and spread with cheese mixture.
- 10Heat bread in oven for 8-10 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- 11Broil quickly for about 2 minutes to make crispier.
- 12Slice and serve.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frank's Cheesy Garlic Bread
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 520.0
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.6 g
- Saturated Fat 21.5 g
- Cholesterol 89.6 mg
- Sodium 812.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 10.5 g