A great compliment to any italian or cajun dinner.
Make and share this Frank's Cheesy Garlic Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine cheeder cheese, parmesan, parsley, green onion.
- Melt 1 stick butter in large frying pan.
- Make a paste with dry garlic powder & add to butter.
- Slice loaf of french bread into 4ths.
- Add 1/2 loaf to butter with cut side down.
- Let butter soak in and brush bottom of loaf with butter from pan.
- Repeat with other half loaf.
- Put bread on a baking sheet and spread with cheese mixture.
- Heat bread in oven for 8-10 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Broil quickly for about 2 minutes to make crispier.
- Slice and serve.