Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an appetizer from my Aunt Ely in California.
- 1 (8 ounce) can cocktail franks or 1 (8 ounce) can vienna sausages
- 1 (12 ounce) packagesliced sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 lb oscar meyer bacon
- Split each sausage lengthwise almost through.
- Insert a small piece of cheese lengthwise into the sausage.
- Wrap each sausage with 1 slice of uncooked bacon.
- Secure with a toothpick.
- Place in a shallow pan with a rim due to grease runoff.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 20 minutes or until bacon is cooked all the way through.
- Serve hot.