Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Here is another quickie dinner when the little ones are tired and hungry and so are you!
Make and share this Franks & Beans Bundle recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can franks and beans
- 10 count refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Set over to 400°F.
- Into each of ten muffin tins, press biscuit dough down and up the sides.
- Equally divide frank and beans to each tin.
- Tops with cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes and serve.
These are so good, thank you Happy Harry #2! I had some leftover Bush's Baked Beans so I cut up a few hot dogs and added them to the beans. Sprayed the muffin tin with non stick spray, flattened and rounded out the biscuits than pressed into tin. I did fill a few of them to full so next time I will be careful but that did not take away from the flavor. We will definitely be making these again!