Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A nice chilly fall/winter day supper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (1 lb) package frank, sliced
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can campbell's tomato soup
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- 2 cups Minute Rice
- parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Add franks and garlic powder.
- Sauté until franks are browned.
- Add soup and water bring to boil.
- Add rice and cover skillet.
- Reduce heat to low and allow rice to absorb soup mixture about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
Snowed in today, so I made this for lunch for the kids. Actually ALL kids should like this regardless of their age. Nice comfort food dish and very easy instructions. Next time though I think that I will use cheddar cheese and a little bit more garlic powder. Can't have too much garlic. Thanks for posting the recipe Rich.
This was very tasty, reminded me of spanish rice, so nest time I'll add some green pepper. I put some hot pepper sauce on mine. It was a very quick satisfying lunch for us. Thanks Richard!