Recipe by Richard-NYC
A nice chilly fall/winter day supper
Top Review by Mysterygirl
Snowed in today, so I made this for lunch for the kids. Actually ALL kids should like this regardless of their age. Nice comfort food dish and very easy instructions. Next time though I think that I will use cheddar cheese and a little bit more garlic powder. Can't have too much garlic. Thanks for posting the recipe Rich.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (1 lb) package frank, sliced
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can campbell's tomato soup
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- 2 cups Minute Rice
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Add franks and garlic powder.
- Sauté until franks are browned.
- Add soup and water bring to boil.
- Add rice and cover skillet.
- Reduce heat to low and allow rice to absorb soup mixture about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.