Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
An old standby when the kids were in school...it was quick and they enjoyed it.
- 1 lb frankfurter, cut in 2 inch pieces
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can campbell's tomato soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 (10 ounce) packagefrozen lima beans
- In skillet, brown frankfurters, and cook celery and onion in butter until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Simmer 30 minutes.
- Stir now and then.