Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Easy to prepare on busy nights. Great comfort food. From Taste of Home.
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1 (12 ounce) package hot dogs, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package cornbread or 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well.
- Transfer to a greased 9-inch square baking dish.
- Prepare corn bread batter according to package directions; stir in cheese.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto bean mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 40-45 minutes or until heated through.
Just the recipe I was looking for, and really tasty! I will add this to my list of quick fixes.