Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A very tasty dish.
- 1 lb medium ground beef
- 1⁄2 lb ground lean pork
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- fresh ground pepper
- 8 slices bacon
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Combine beef, pork, onion, celery, salt, 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
- Form into 4 thick patties; circle each with 2 strips of bacon and secure with toothpicks.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, ketchup, 1 tbsp Worcestershire and soy sauce.
- Build a medium fire in the bbq, gas or electric bbq.
- Place patties on lightly greased grill.
- BBQ, brushing with butter mixture, about 8 minutes or until center of patties are no longer pink.