1/3 Photos of Frankfurter Wurstchen Im Schlafrock (Hot and Crusty Frankfurter
Theae are great. They make a good BBQ dish, a light lunch or part of a great dinner. I love curry wurst so this is a dish that's made a lot. Zaar Worl Tour 05
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Cut the crusts from the bread and using a rolling pin, roll to make the bread a little pliable.
- 3Spread thinly with the mustard making sure it reaches the edges evenly, then drizzle over a little curry ketchup, if used.
- 4Place a Frankfurter at the top end and tuck in a couple or more the gherkin slices.
- 5Roll up quite firmly, place joint side down on a baking tray and secure with a wooden toothpick.
- 6Brush the top and sides with the melted butter.
- 7Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown and crisp. Remove and cool until warm.
- 8Take out the sticks before serving.
- 9Note: Burkhardt, Zeisner, Hela are some of the brands that make curry ketchup. Check out your local gourmet stores, look in the european isles of the local supermarkets, order offline, or make your own. Combine small amounts of ketchup and curry until you reach your desired taste.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frankfurter Wurstchen Im Schlafrock (Hot and Crusty Frankfurter
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.9
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 40.2 mg
- Sodium 975.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 7.3 g