Frankfurter Vegetable Stir-fry
- In 9 or 10" nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add onion, carrot,pepper and garlic; saute about 5 minutes or until onion is translucent.
- Reduce heat to low; add cabbage; cover skillet; cook stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes or until cabbage wilts.
- Add frankfurter; cook until heated through.
- Meanwhile in measuring cup or small bowl stir broth, cornstarch and soy sauce until cornstarch dissolves; pour over franfurter mixture; cook and stir until slightly thickened.