1/1 Photo of Frankfurter Vegetable Stir-fry
Hey we stir-fry everything else these days, so why not hot dogs!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- 6 ounces frankfurters, sliced
- 1/4 cup prepared instant chicken broth, and seasoning mix (prepared according to packet directions, at room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1In 9 or 10" nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- 2Add onion, carrot,pepper and garlic; saute about 5 minutes or until onion is translucent.
- 3Reduce heat to low; add cabbage; cover skillet; cook stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes or until cabbage wilts.
- 4Add frankfurter; cook until heated through.
- 5Meanwhile in measuring cup or small bowl stir broth, cornstarch and soy sauce until cornstarch dissolves; pour over franfurter mixture; cook and stir until slightly thickened.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frankfurter Vegetable Stir-fry
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.7
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 42.9 mg
- Sodium 1342.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 11.8 g