Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
- 6 frankfurters, cut 1-inch slices
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed tomato soup
- 2 cups milk (or you can use water)
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces noodles, cooked
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Put all ingredients, except cheese and noodles, into a slow cooker, stir, and blend.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours or on high for 3 hours, stirring occassionally.
- Stir in noodles and cheese during last hour of cooking.