Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
From my collection of handwritten recipes 1970-1984.
- 1 1⁄2 cups thinly sliced onions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 green peppers, cut in chunks
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 lb frank, sliced diagonally
- hot cooked noodles
- Cook onion in the butter in skillet until golden. Add peppers and cook, stirring, about 2 minutes. Add caraway, paprika, and tomato sauce and 1 cup water. Simmer, stirring often, 10 minutes, or until sauce is fairly thick. Add franks and heat a few minutes. Serve with noodles.