Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is another one of my aunt's recipes. I have also never made this one (although I would like to sometime when I get a chance). I have given an estimate for the time and the serving size. Please write a review if you like these and find something else that would taste good for a dipping sauce. I hope that you enjoy these. :)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese (in cubes) or 1 1⁄2 cups American cheese (in cubes)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 8 frankfurters (cut into fourths) or 8 hot dogs (cut into fourths)
- Melt the cheese and milk in a fondue pot or double boiler.
- Add the tomato sauce to the pot; heat and stir until well blended.
- Broil the frankfurters until done.
- Dunk the franks into the fondue and then into your choice of mustard, relish, or Worcestershire sauce (or anything else that you think would go well with these).