Recipe by sugarrushkid
From Asda magazine again. A meal in a bowl - kids will love this instant supper. Prep time guesstimate
- 210 g hot dogs, drained
- 400 g long grain rice
- 2 (400 g) cans cream of tomato soup
- 326 g sweetcorn
- chopped fresh parsley, to serve (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the frankfurters into bite-size pieces.
- Put 60ml water in a large saucepan and heat until boiling. Add the rice, cover and simmer gently for 2-3 minutes or until all the water has been absorbed.
- Add the tomato soup and sweetcorn and heat until it starts to simmer.
- Add the frankfurters and heat through. Sprinkle with fresh parsley, if liked.