Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
For ghosts who like to nibble. This is a traditional Transylvanian recipe. Best when served after dark.
- Lightly coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Add the scallions and place over low heat.
- Sauté until the onion is limp, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the curry powder, ginger, and cinnamon.
- Stir and cook for another 30 seconds, until spices are fragrant.
- Stir the scallion-spice mixture into the yogurt.
- Add the raisins, mixing well.
- Transfer the mixture to a serving dish.
- Serve with raw vegetables.