A cute halloween treat the kids will love
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 1/8 ounce) package Jell-O no bake peanut butter cup dessert mix
- 1 1/3 cups cold milk
- 8 wooden pop sticks
- 1/2 cup halloween candy sprinkles
- 1Place Topping pouch in large bowl of boiling water; set aside.
- 2Prepare Filling Mix with milk in deep medium bowl as directed on package.
- 3Gently stir in Crust Mix.
- 4Spoon evenly into 8 (5 oz.) paper cups.
- 5Remove pouch from water.
- 6Knead pouch 1 minute or until topping is fluid and no longer lumpy.
- 7Squeeze topping evenly over mixture in cups.
- 8Insert pop stick into each cup.
- 9Freeze 3 hours or overnight until firm.
- 10To remove pop from cup, place bottom of cup under warm running water for 15 seconds.
- 11Press firmly on bottom of cup to release pop.
- 12Gently roll side and tops of pops in sprinkles.
- 13Store leftover pops in freezer.
Nutritional Facts for Frankenstein Bolts
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 26.0
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.6 mg
- Sodium 19.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Jell-O no bake peanut butter cup dessert mix