Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 mins
A cute halloween treat the kids will love
- 1 (16 1/8 ounce) package Jell-O no bake peanut butter cup dessert mix
- 1 1⁄3 cups cold milk
- 8 wooden pop sticks
- 1⁄2 cup halloween candy sprinkles
- Place Topping pouch in large bowl of boiling water; set aside.
- Prepare Filling Mix with milk in deep medium bowl as directed on package.
- Gently stir in Crust Mix.
- Spoon evenly into 8 (5 oz.) paper cups.
- Remove pouch from water.
- Knead pouch 1 minute or until topping is fluid and no longer lumpy.
- Squeeze topping evenly over mixture in cups.
- Insert pop stick into each cup.
- Freeze 3 hours or overnight until firm.
- To remove pop from cup, place bottom of cup under warm running water for 15 seconds.
- Press firmly on bottom of cup to release pop.
- Gently roll side and tops of pops in sprinkles.
- Store leftover pops in freezer.