Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Remember Frankenberry cereal from when we were kids? (YES, I'm talking to all you kids of the 80's and very early 90's!) Seeing as how I still live under a rock, I don't know if this cereal is made anymore since I seldom buy breakfast cereals since Freshman Year of College Take 3. But this is the perfect breakfast cereal: you're all grown up, but you're still a kid who wants to say "Screw it, gimme the sugar."
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 3⁄4 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons strawberry-flavor Nestle Nesquik powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix all the ingredients together in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Nuke on high for about 1-2 minutes.
- Mix again,let it thicken upon standing, and enjoy!
Little Miss 6 year old requested this for breakfast, she loved it, said she would give it 10 stars if she could, loved the flavour and the fact that it was pink. Thanks for posting!