1/12 Photos of Frank and Potato Bake
Lori Mama's Note:
I like this recipe because it's so simple to make. It's from Better Homes and Gardens Low-Cost Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In saucepan cook onion in butter till tender but not brown.
- 2Blend in flour and salt. Add milk all at once; cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly.
- 3Add cheese, stirring to melt.
- 4Stir in parsley and mustard.
- 5Fold in potatoes and Frankfurters.
- 6Place in a 1 quart casserole.
- 7Cover and bake at 350 degrees for about 35 minutes or till heated through.
- 8Prep time does not include cooking and cooling of the potatoes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frank and Potato Bake
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.0
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 58.0 mg
- Sodium 1013.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 16.5 g