I like this recipe because it's so simple to make. It's from Better Homes and Gardens Low-Cost Cooking.
- In saucepan cook onion in butter till tender but not brown.
- Blend in flour and salt. Add milk all at once; cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly.
- Add cheese, stirring to melt.
- Stir in parsley and mustard.
- Fold in potatoes and Frankfurters.
- Place in a 1 quart casserole.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for about 35 minutes or till heated through.
- Prep time does not include cooking and cooling of the potatoes.