Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This was a favorite of my children on a cold winter day. Made from ingredients that are usually on hand and quick to prepare. I serve this with cornbread muffins.
- 283.49 g can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 283.49 g can baked beans, drained
- 78.07 ml spaghetti sauce
- 1 small onion, diced
- 158.51 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3-4 frankfurters, sliced
- Mix beans, spaghetti sauce, onion and sliced frankfurters in ungreased 1 1/2 qt.baking dish.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes in a 350 degree oven until mixture is bubbly.
I am the first one to review this recipe and woohooo.....it was excellent!! I love those cans of bean & sauce, and CHEESE, so this was perfect. I really liked the crunch from the addition of the onion. This would be a great recipe to take on a camping trip, minus the cheese of course. I made this for PAC 09 Thank for a great recipe, and I will be making it again :)