Recipe by Mia in Germany
A simple, typical Portugues chicken dish which I learned from my friend.
Top Review by awalde
This was a wonderful chiciken recipe.
I'm glad I have a lot of rosemary in the garden and for this reason I had to try this one.
It's a very easy but tasty recipe that I can recommend to all families!
- 1 chicken, cut into pieces
- 907.18 g potatoes, quartered
- 1 onion, sliced
- 20 rosemary sprigs
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 118.32 ml olive oil
- 20 garlic cloves, unpeeled
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place chicken pieces, quartered potatoes and onion slices in a greased oven proof casserole dish.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with the olive oil and the UNPEELED garlic cloves.
- Bake at 425 F for 20 minutes, then reduce temperature to 375 F and continue baking for 45 more minutes until meat and potatoes are golden brown and done and the garlic is cross.