1/1 Photo of Frangelico's Chocolate Risotto
Chef #848413's Note:
Risotto with a Orange Muscat wine, heavy cream, chocolate and Frangelico Liqueur create a Chocolate Risotto for Dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chocolate, 1/2 cup cream, 1-tablespoon butter, Frangiclo and sugar in a double boiler or bain-marie. Stir chocolate until completely melted and hold warm.
- 2In a large saute pan add butter and risotto. Saute 3-4 minutes adding wine in small amounts until all wine has been absorbed.
- 3Add warm cream 1/2 cup at a time until cream has been absorbed. Cook risotto until tender about 20-25 minutes and remove from heat.
- 4Combine creme fraiche, warm chocolate and stir. Fold chocolate into risotto.
- 5Pour Chocolate Risotto into custard cups and chill for 1 hour.
- 6Garnish with sliced almonds and fresh mint leaves.
- 7Chef's Note: Nebbia wine (Orange Muscat) came from the Half Moon Bay Winery, Half Moon Bay, Ca.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frangelico's Chocolate Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 730.0
- Calories from Fat 617
- Total Fat 68.5 g
- Saturated Fat 39.4 g
- Cholesterol 186.8 mg
- Sodium 53.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: