Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple dessert coffee whos presentation will impress your guests. It's served in a wine glass!
Make and share this Frangelico Coffee recipe from Food.com.
- 10 ounces full city roast brewed coffee
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Frangelico
- 1⁄4 cup lightly whipped cream
- sugar (optional)
- Preheat a 12 ounce wine glass with warm and then very hot water (Don't use your best crystal on the off chance that the heat change will shatter it. Your best off using a glass glass -- hummm, well, you know what I mean).
- Pour hot coffee in the glass and stir in the Frangelico.
- Top with the whipped cream.
This is so yummy. It was very comforting. Thanks Annacia :) Made for Newest Zaar tag
Certainly simple to make, with simple ingredients, but certainly not a Simple Taste. This is an awesome coffee. I love Frangelico, so this was perfect for me. This recipe made a lovey large coffee flavored with hazelnuts and whipped cream. I garnished the coffee with a marishino cherry. Thanks for sharing another winner Anna.