Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Coconut cake with hazelnut and coconut cream!! Heavenly cake! From the Frangelico website.
Make and share this Frangelico Coconut Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine Frangelico, cake mix, eggs, water, and almond extract.
- Pour batter into two prepared 8 inch cake pans.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Turn onto a cooling rack.
- Beat cream with the sugar until stiff.
- Split the cake layers in half.
- Spread with whipped cream and stack on a serving plate.
- Frost the top and sides of the cake with your choice of frosting or Frangelico Frosting (recipe#).
- Sprinkle with coconut.
Yummy!!!!! This is so good!!! The creamy hazelnut flavor of the Frangelico really comes through. I iced the cake with the Frangelico Frosting too (Frangelico Frosting) and it tasted so good with the coconut. Thanks for the recipe!!!!!