1/3 Photos of Frangelico Coconut Cake
Ina Pickle's Note:
Coconut cake with hazelnut and coconut cream!! Heavenly cake! From the Frangelico website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Combine Frangelico, cake mix, eggs, water, and almond extract.
- 3Pour batter into two prepared 8 inch cake pans.
- 4Bake for 25 - 30 minutes.
- 5Turn onto a cooling rack.
- 6Beat cream with the sugar until stiff.
- 7Split the cake layers in half.
- 8Spread with whipped cream and stack on a serving plate.
- 9Frost the top and sides of the cake with your choice of frosting or Frangelico Frosting (recipe#).
- 10Sprinkle with coconut.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frangelico Coconut Cake
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.6
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 358.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 24.7 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: