Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this recipe from Frances Waters, a dear friend. We beg her to bring this dish when we have meals at work. I love it because you make it ahead of time, set it in the fridge and take out and serve when guest arive.
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons Durkee's sauce
- 1 teaspoon cavender all purpose Greek seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and process until completely blended.
- Chill 1 hour.
- Serve as is with crackrs or in a scooped out tomato on a bed of lettuce.