Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
Strawberries and Raspberries Puree with Chantilly Creme is the correct translation of this lovely dish. Oh, so good! What can you say about a combination like this?
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sifted confectioners' sugar
- 4 teaspoons Chambord raspberry liquor
- 3 -4 macaroons, crushed
- Wash and hull the strawberries. Place in a nice serving bowl and stand the bowl in crushed ice.
- Put the raspberries in food processor and puree. Pour through a fine sieve or mesh strainer into another bowl and stir in the confectioner's sugar.
- Pour the raspberry puree over the strawberries and gently toss to coat.
- Pour the whipping cream into a chilled bowl. Add the sugar and the Chambord and beat until soft peaks form.
- Just before serving, pile the Chantilly Creme over the strawberries.
- Garnish with crushed macaroons and enjoy!