Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a lovely salad dressing from a local gluten-free cookbook. It is extremely simple and you'll (most likely) already have all the ingredients at home.
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar or 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon instant minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- In an airtight container, combine vinegar, sugar, salt, mustard, paprika, and garlic. Close container and give it a good shake.
- Add oil, close container, and shake until evenly blended.
I completely forgot to add the paprika and this is stil a really good, very simple salad dressing. I used it on Burgz's green apple + beet salad as suggested. Green Apple and Beet Salad