Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
fresh fish are very meaty
Make and share this Fragrant White Fish recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl,combine the grated lime rind, garlic, olive oil, cumin, ground corinader, and pepper (to taste), to make a paste.
- Spread the paste thinly on both sices of the fish.
- Heat a nonstick, ridged skillet until hot and press the fish into the skillet to seal them.
- Lower the heat and cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn the fish over and cook for a further 4/5 minutes until the fish is cooked through,
- Drain on paper towerls and transfer to a warmed serving plate.
- Sprinkle the lime juice and chopped cilantro over the fish.
- Serve immediately with avocado relish and tomato and lime wedges.