I saw this recipe and thought it sounded fantastic for chilly days.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 teaspoons oil
- 1 red chile, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 stalk lemongrass, finely chopped
- 150 g baby corn, cut on a diagonal into bite-sized pieces
- 75 g green beans, trimmed and chopped
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 1 (400 ml) can coconut milk
- 300 ml chicken stock
- 500 g plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 chicken breasts, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons coriander, finely chopped
- 1Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
- 2Add chili and lemongrass, sautéing for 1-2 minutes.
- 3Add the babycorn, beans and spring onions.
- 4Sauté for another 3-4 minutes.
- 5Add the coconut milk and stock.
- 6Bring to a boil and simmer until liquid is reduced by half.
- 7Mix cornflour with the water and then add that paste to the yogurt.
- 8Add entire mixture to the reduced stock and heat until almost boiling.
- 9Add the chicken to the pot and poach for 5 minutes or until cooked.
- 10Add the coriander and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fragrant Thai Style Chicken Soup
Serving Size: 1 (457 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 501.8
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.0 g
- Saturated Fat 23.1 g
- Cholesterol 56.1 mg
- Sodium 260.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 27.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: