Prep 40 mins
Cook 6 mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs unpeeled fresh jumbo shrimp
- 1⁄3 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped of fresh mint
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 3 cups cooked long-grain rice
- Peel and devein shrimp; leave tails intact.
- Combine grapefruit juice and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add shrimp; toss well.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Thread shrimp evenly onto 4 (10-inch) metal skewers.
- Coat shrimp with cooking spray.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium hot coals.
- Place skewers on rack; grill, covered, 3 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.