Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 40 mins
Cook 6 mins
- Peel and devein shrimp; leave tails intact.
- Combine grapefruit juice and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add shrimp; toss well.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Thread shrimp evenly onto 4 (10-inch) metal skewers.
- Coat shrimp with cooking spray.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium hot coals.
- Place skewers on rack; grill, covered, 3 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.