Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Fresh rosemary is the key to ths simple, wonderful side dish.
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 pinch fresh rosemary, or about 1/2 teaspoon dried
- sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 dash white wine
- Saute garlic in oil until barely brown, and add zucchini.
- Stir to cover zucchini with oil and garlic.
- Add rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Simmer gently, adding wine as necessary to maintain moistness, until zucchini is barely tender, about 6 minutes.
Another good way to use a plentiful harvest of zucchini. Easy to prepare.
A truely simple and wonderful sidedish. I strongly suggest you use cognac. Thx Lennie, the picture helps alot!
This recipe produced an easily made and pleasing sidedish. Thank you for sharing it with us. I did use vermouth instead of white wine.