Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
1001 Best Slow Cooker Recipes
Make and share this Fragrant Mushroom Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Slice 4 oz mushrooms and set aside. Chop the remaining mushrooms and stems.
- Combine chopped mushrooms, stock and soy sauce in slow cooker; cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Process soup in food processor or blender. Return to slow cooker.
- Add sliced mushrooms; cover and cook on high for 30 minutes.
- Stir in combined cornstarch and water. Stir in sherry and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.