Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
I like to marinate flank steak in this.
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup minced peeled gingerroot
- 2 teaspoons crushed red peppers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup minced green onion
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons water
- Heat veg oil in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Add minced ginger root, red pepper, salt and garlic; saute 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat; spoon into a small bowl and stir in remaining ingredients.
Mmmmm! Fragrant is right!!! This is a lovely condiment. I know it's Chinese in origin, but I can totally see throwing this over some pollo asado and rolling it into a burrito! Mexican Fusion, I guess it would be. Will also try it on chicken lettuce wraps - yum! Thanks for posting! Made for CQ14.