Fragrant Chickpea Swiss Chard Stew
- 1. Sautee onions and spices in garlic oil over medium heat, a few minutes, until onions are softened.
- 2. Add in shredded zucchini and stir well to coat, cook a few minutes.
- 3. Add in bell pepper, stir, cook a few minutes.
- 4. Add chickpeas and liquid, and stir well, cooking until liquid is heated.
- 5. Add chard and stir well, mixing the chickpea mixture and the chard nicely.
- 6. Cook for 5-10 min more, until chard is softened but still has good texture.
- 7. Bon Appetit!