Recipe by *Parsley*
A fragrant chicken recipe for the slowcooker or can bake in the oven at 375.
Top Review by Satyne
This was lovely. We added a few extra types of veggies and some pasta and turned it into a one pot meal. Cooked for about 45 mins in the pressure cooker, the meat was falling apart and so good.
- 907.18 g boneless skinless chicken thighs
- salt and pepper
- 1 large fennel bulb, washed, trimmed and VERY thinly sliced
- 1 small sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (850.48 g) can stewed tomatoes
- 4.92 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml dry white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- For the slowcooker: Place chicken thighs in bottom of slowcooker. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with thinly sliced fennel, onion, garlic, stewed tomatoes, brown sugar and wine.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- For the oven: Preheat to 375. Place chicken thighs in a shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with all remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 375 for 45-55 minutes or until juices run clear.