This dessert is especially easy if you use left-over white rice!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2In a medium bowl combine rice and warm milk; set aside.
- 3In another bowl, combine sugar and vanilla; mix in eggs then raisins, zest and spices.
- 4Stir in the rice and milk mixture, combining gently.
- 5Turn into a greased 2 quart baking dish and bake for 45 minutes or until set.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fragrant Baked Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.0
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 149.5 mg
- Sodium 77.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of