Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
The aubergine chips and tangy sauce make a great combo here, great with just plain rice.
- vegetable oil (for deep frying)
- 250 g aubergines
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the aubergine and slice into chips (fries).
- Heat the oil in a wok and deep fry the aubergine until golden. Remove and drain.
- Pour away the oil and in the coating that remains fry the onions, ginger and garlic for 1 minute. Add the sauces and aubergine and stir for a few minutes.
- Mix the cornflour with a little water and add to the pan, stir until thickened and serve.