Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
If you are on a low carb diet, this one's for you.It is one of the better recipes I've made since I've been doing this diet.
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup chopped mushroom
- 1 cup mixed sprouts
- 1 pinch red pepper powder
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄8 cup water
- 1 cup brown sugar substitute (Sugar Twin)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- cooking spray
- Chop chicken breast into bite-size pieces; spray pan with cooking spray and brown.
- Add remaining ingredients; cover and cook on medium until the veggies are soft.