Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
My dear school n college friend Fouzia Parkar emailed these to me last night. I am really excited about the name and am on my way to trying cookies for the first time, tomorrow, you guessed, I'm making thse:)!
- 125 (4 ounce) g butter
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- glace cherries, red and green colour ones
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugar until light and creamy.
- Add egg and essence.
- Beat well.
- Add sifted flour and mix to a soft dough.
- Drop rounded teaspoonfuls of mixture into nuts.
- Roll into balls.
- Press half a cherry on top.
- Pour on a lightly greased oven tray.
- Allow room for spreading and bake in a moderate oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
- Cool slightly before removing from tray.