We used this for a Fourth of July barbeque, and really enjoyed its little different flavor on ribs and chicken. Add more or less cayenne depending upon how hot you like it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together and store in air-tight container.
- 2Rub on meat (chicken, beef, pork, venison) several hours before grilling or roasting.
- 3BARBEQUE WASH: Mix 1 tbs of this Rub with 2 cups apple cider vinegar.
- 4Heat to boiling, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- 5Cover and cool.
- 6Use to marinade and/or baste meats while grilling or roasting.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fourth of July Rub and Wash
Serving Size: 1 (723 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.3
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12808.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.5 g
- Sugars 71.5 g
- Protein 6.9 g