Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Colorful and festive! Great treat to eat during the fireworks display!
Make and share this Fourth of July Red White and Blue Fudge!!! recipe from Food.com.
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan; set aside.
- Microwave chocolate and milk in large microwavaeble bowl on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted; stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add almonds, blueberries, cranberries and orange peel; stir until well blended.
- Spread chocolate mixture into prepared pan. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Lift fudge from pan, using foil handles. Cut into 48 pieces. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator up to 3 weeks. (Do not freeze.).