Recipe by keen5
This is so pretty and yummy too! I also make it on Memorial Day. You can use strawberries in place of the raspberries Servings depends on how large the glasses are that you are filling.
- 8 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 6 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pint blueberries (lightly sprinkled with sugar)
- 1 pint red raspberries (lightly sprinkled with sugar)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, place the cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Whip with electric mixer until fluffy.
- Slowly add whipping cream a little at a time.
- Continue beating until the cream is blended and mixture is fluffy.
- Add lemon juice to taste.
- To assemble parfaits, use parfait glasses, tall wine glasses or champagne flutes.
- Spoon 1 inch of blueberries into glass, top with a dollop of cream, then spoon 1 inch of raspberries, followed by another dollop of cream.
- Repeat layers to the top.