Recipe by KissKiss
So pretty and patriotic, and its a great light dessert for a hot summer party. A must-have on Independence Day!
- 10 3⁄4 ounces frozen pound cake, thawed and cut into 10 slices (Sara Lee)
- 2 pints fresh strawberries
- 1 1⁄3 cups blueberries, divided
- 12 ounces Cool Whip Topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice one cup of the strawberries and set aside. Halve the remaining strawberries and set aside.
- Line the bottom of a 12x8 baking dish with the pound cake slices. Top with one cup of the sliced strawberries, 1 cup of the blueberries, then all of the whipped topping.
- Place strawberry halves and remaining 1/3 cup blueberries on the whipped topping to create a flag design. (Strawberries should make 5 red stripes, blueberries should make a square in the top left corner using about 55-60 blueberries).