My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, sliced, drained
- 1/4 lb chicken breast, ground
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 teaspoon Chinese hot mustard
- 1/2 cup carrot, julienned
- 4 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1 (6 ounce) package frozen Chinese pea pods
- 1Mince half of the water chestnuts and combine with chicken, 2 t.sp onions, soy sauce, mustard and flour.
- 2Reserve remaining water chestnuts and onions.
- 3In a large saucepan mix broth, sherry and garlic powder; boil.
- 4Drop chicken mixture by teaspoonfuls into broth.
- 5Add carrots and simmer 3 to 4 minute.
- 6until meatballs are cooked.
- 7Add remaining water chestnuts, green onions and pea pods.
- 8heat through and serve immediately.
- 9From: Lisa Tucker Source: http://soar.Berkeley.edu/recipes.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Four Treasure Chicken Soup
Serving Size: 1 (2332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 831.8
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 6059.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.2 g
- Sugars 20.7 g
- Protein 66.6 g